MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California
- How to Watch on TV: BSW
|Guardians||-1.5 (+141)||O 8.5 (-120)||-117|
|Angels||+1.5 (-166)||U 8.5 (-105)||+100|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: Quantrill (R) LAA: Canning (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. Angels, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Angels (64-76) hope to avoid their seventh straight defeat when they host the Cleveland Guardians (67-73) Thursday at 9:38 PM ET on BSW. The Guardians are listed as -117 favorites, while the Angels are +100 underdogs as they try to snap their losing skid. Cal Quantrill will get the ball for Cleveland while Los Angeles will counter with Griffin Canning.
Guardians vs. Angels 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians have the No. 28 offense in MLB play scoring 4.1 runs per game (568 total runs).
- The Guardians are last in MLB action with 106 home runs.
- Cleveland’s .248 batting average ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Guardians are 24th in MLB with a .310 on-base percentage.
- Cleveland’s .378 slugging percentage is the third-lowest average in MLB.
- The Angels have scored the 12th-most runs in the league this season with 657 (4.7 per game).
- Los Angeles ranks fourth in Major League Baseball with 201 home runs.
- The Angels have a team batting average of .249 this season, which ranks 15th among MLB teams.
- Los Angeles has the 15th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.323).
- The Angels rank eighth in the majors with a .433 team slugging percentage.
Guardians vs. Angels Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians have gone 32-26 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 55.2% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -117 or shorter, Cleveland has a record of 26-24 (52%).
- The Guardians have a 53.9% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- In the 123 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Cleveland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 51 times (51-72-0).
- The Guardians have a 68-56-0 record ATS this season (covering 54.8% of the time).
- This season, the Angels have won 28 out of the 66 games, or 42.4%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Los Angeles is 24-34 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +100 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 50% chance of a victory for the Angels.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 62 of its 119 opportunities.
- The Angels are 56-69-0 ATS in their 125 games with a spread this season.
|Cal Quantrill (CLE)||Pitcher||Griffin Canning (LAA)|
|2 – 6||W/L||7 – 5|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads Cleveland in homers with 21 while also maintaining a team-best .268 batting average.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Ramirez’s home run total ranks him 58th and his RBI tally places him 47th.
- Steven Kwan is batting .268 to lead Cleveland, while adding five homers and 48 runs batted in this season.
- Kwan ranks 295th in homers and 149th in RBI this year.
- Josh Naylor leads Cleveland in runs batted in (80) this season. He has a .307 batting average and a .496 slugging percentage.
- Andres Gimenez has collected 112 hits this season and has an OBP of .306. He’s slugging .377 on the year.
Angels Key Hitters
- Shohei Ohtani paces the Angels with 44 home runs and 95 runs batted in, while putting up a team-best batting average of .304.
- Ohtani ranks second in homers and sixth in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Luis Rengifo has 15 doubles, four triples, 16 home runs and 41 walks while hitting .264.
- Rengifo is 108th among hitters in MLB in home runs, and 134th in RBI.
- Rengifo heads into this matchup on a 14-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .439 with a double, five home runs, a walk and 10 RBI.
- Brandon Drury is hitting .268 with 24 doubles, three triples, 20 home runs and 21 walks.
- Drury heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .238 with two doubles, a triple, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Randal Grichuk has 22 doubles, two triples, 13 home runs and 26 walks while batting .267.
- Grichuk brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with a home run, a walk and an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!