MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 22, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Guardians||-1.5 (+162)||O 6.5 (-140)||-135|
|Marlins||+1.5 (-192)||U 6.5 (+110)||+115|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: Bieber (R) MIA: Alcantara (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cleveland Guardians (10-9) are set to take on the Miami Marlins (10-9) Saturday at 3:10 PM ET, airing on BSGL. The Guardians are listed as -135 favorites by oddsmakers, while the underdog Marlins have +115 odds for the contest. Cleveland’s Shane Bieber and Miami’s Sandy Alcantara have been named the starters for this contest.
Guardians vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians are the 23rd-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.2 runs per game (80 total).
- The Guardians have hit 10 home runs this season, the second-lowest total in baseball.
- Cleveland is 22nd in MLB with a .231 batting average.
- The Guardians rank 18th in MLB with a .319 on-base percentage.
- Cleveland is slugging .347, the fourth-lowest average in baseball.
- The Marlins have scored the 28th-most runs in the league this season with just 59 (3.1 per game).
- Miami ranks 23rd in Major League Baseball with 18 home runs.
- The Marlins’ .249 batting average ranks 12th in the league this season.
- Miami has an on-base percentage of .305 this season, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Marlins are 20th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .383 this season.
Guardians vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians have a 3-3 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, Cleveland has a 3-1 record (winning 75% of its games).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Guardians have an implied win probability of 57.4%.
- Cleveland has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total three times this season for a 3-5-0 record against the over/under.
- The Guardians have gone 1-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Marlins have won both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Miami has played as an underdog of +115 or more twice this season and won both games.
- The Marlins have a 46.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over in one of its eight games with a total this season.
- The Marlins are 4-4-0 ATS in their eight games with a spread this season.
|Shane Bieber (CLE)||Pitcher||Sandy Alcantara (MIA)|
|1 – 0||W/L||1 – 2|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads Cleveland in home runs (two) and runs batted in (12) this season while batting .270.
- Ramirez is 100th in homers and 43rd in RBI among all batters in Major League Baseball.
- Steven Kwan has 18 hits and an OBP of .367 to go with a slugging percentage of .301 this season.
- Kwan is 279th in baseball in home runs, and 77th in RBI.
- Andres Gimenez is slashing .278/.358/.389 this season for the Guardians.
- Myles Straw leads Cleveland with a batting average of .290.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez leads the Marlins with a .438 batting average.
- Arraez’s home run total ranks 175th in MLB, and he is 150th in RBI.
- Arraez takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .278 with two walks and two RBI.
- Jorge Soler’s five home runs and 10 RBI are both team-highs.
- Soler currently ranks 11th in homers and 77th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Soler enters this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .429 with two doubles, a home run, four walks and two RBI.
- Garrett Cooper has a team-best 10 runs batted in.
- Cooper has safely hit in four straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .190 with an RBI.
- Jazz Chisholm has a double, a triple, three home runs and six walks while hitting .235.
- Chisholm takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with a home run, two walks and four RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!