MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 23, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Guardians||-1.5 (-192)||O 7.5 (-101)||-111|
|Marlins||+1.5 (+162)||U 7.5 (-126)||-105|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: TBD MIA: Luzardo (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Miami Marlins (12-9) serve as underdogs on the moneyline (-105) in Sunday’s contest against the Cleveland Guardians (10-11). First pitch is at 1:40 PM ET on BSGL. The Marlins are favored against the spread in this one (1.5) with +162 odds. Cleveland has not named a starting pitcher for this contest, while Miami is projected to send Jesus Luzardo to the mound.
Guardians vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians are the 24th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging four runs per game (83 total).
- The Guardians are second-worst in MLB action with 10 home runs.
- Cleveland has the 24th-ranked batting average in the majors (.227).
- The Guardians rank 19th in MLB with a .315 on-base percentage.
- Cleveland is slugging .335, the third-lowest average in MLB.
- The Marlins are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 29th with just 68 total runs (3.2 per game) this season.
- Miami’s 19 home runs rank 22nd in Major League Baseball.
- The Marlins’ .251 batting average ranks 13th in the league this season.
- Miami has an OBP of .311 this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- Fueled by 54 extra-base hits, the Marlins rank 19th in MLB with a .388 slugging percentage this season.
Guardians vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians have won 42.9% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (3-4).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -111 or shorter, Cleveland has a 3-4 record (winning 42.9% of its games).
- The Guardians have an implied moneyline win probability of 52.6% in this game.
- In the eight games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Cleveland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total three times (3-5-0).
- The Guardians are 1-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Marlins have been listed as the underdog three times this season, yet they have won all of those games.
- Miami has entered three games this season as the underdog by -105 or more and won each of those games.
- The implied probability of a win by the Marlins, based on the moneyline, is 51.2%.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over in one of its eight games with a total this season.
- The Marlins are 5-4-0 against the spread in their nine chances this season.
|(CLE)||Pitcher||Jesús Luzardo (MIA)|
|–||W/L||2 – 0|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads Cleveland in home runs with two and runs batted in with 12.
- Among all MLB batters, Ramirez is 91st in batting average, 48th in on-base percentage, and 85th in slugging.
- Steven Kwan has collected 20 hits this season and has an OBP of .364. He’s slugging .296 on the year.
- Kwan is 287th in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 64th in RBI.
- Andres Gimenez has collected 20 base hits, an OBP of .341 and a slugging percentage of .359 this season.
- Myles Straw leads Cleveland with a .275 batting average.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez leads the Marlins with a team-best batting average of .444.
- Arraez is 185th in homers and 100th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Arraez has hit safely in five straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .381 with a double, five walks and three RBI.
- Jorge Soler has hit five home runs to pace his team.
- Soler ranks 15th in home runs and 85th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Bryan De La Cruz is batting .328 with five doubles, two home runs and five walks.
- De La Cruz brings a nine-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .390 with four doubles, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
- Garrett Cooper has been productive as he leads his team with 11 runs batted in.
- Cooper heads into this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .238 with two RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!