MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 23, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Guardians||-1.5 (+151)||O 7.5 (-125)||-135|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-178)||U 7.5 (-102)||+115|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: Bieber (R) MIL: Miley (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cleveland Guardians (36-38) will put their four-game win streak to the test when they host the Milwaukee Brewers (38-36) Friday at 7:10 PM ET on BSGL. Sportsbooks consider the Guardians -135 favorites to extend their streak, while the Brewers are +115 underdogs looking for the upset. Cleveland’s Shane Bieber and Milwaukee’s Wade Miley have been named the starters for this contest.
Guardians vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians have the No. 27 offense in MLB action scoring four runs per game (293 total runs).
- The Guardians are last in MLB play with 48 home runs.
- Cleveland’s .246 batting average ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Guardians’ .310 on-base percentage ranks 22nd in MLB.
- Cleveland has the third-lowest slugging percentage in MLB (.370).
- The Brewers have scored 298 runs (just four per game) this season, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- Milwaukee has hit 83 homers this season, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Brewers have a team batting average of just .226 this season, which ranks 29th among MLB teams.
- Milwaukee has an on-base percentage of .303 this season, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Brewers rank 27th in the majors with a .374 team slugging percentage.
Guardians vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians have gone 19-15 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 55.9% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, Cleveland has a 10-8 record (winning 55.6% of its games).
- The Guardians have a 57.4% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Cleveland has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 60 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 24 of those games (24-36-0).
- The Guardians have put together a 32-28-0 record ATS this season (covering 53.3% of the time).
- The Brewers have entered the game as underdogs 29 times this season and won 13, or 44.8%, of those games.
- Milwaukee has a record of 8-9 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +115 on the moneyline.
- The Brewers have a 46.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Milwaukee have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 25 of 59 chances this season.
- In 60 games with a spread this season, the Brewers are 24-36-0 ATS.
|Shane Bieber (CLE)||Pitcher||Wade Miley (MIL)|
|5 – 4||W/L||4 – 2|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads Cleveland in batting average (.290) and home runs (11) this season, while also chipping in with 45 RBI.
- Ramirez is 57th in homers and 22nd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Ramirez enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s hitting .318.
- Steven Kwan has 78 hits and an OBP of .342 to go with a slugging percentage of .358 this season.
- Kwan is 308th in home runs and 164th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Kwan has a batting average of .391 over the course of his last five games and is riding a six-game hit streak.
- Josh Naylor leads Cleveland in runs batted in with 55 while batting .290 with nine homers.
- Andres Gimenez has collected 59 hits this season and has an OBP of .302. He’s slugging .365 on the year.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich paces the Brewers with a team-best batting average of .267.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Yelich is 88th in homers and 93rd in RBI.
- William Contreras is hitting .241 with 11 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 26 walks.
- Contreras currently is 110th in home runs and 173rd in RBI in the big leagues.
- Brian Anderson leads the Brewers with 34 runs batted in.
- Rowdy Tellez has put his power on display as he leads his team with 12 home runs.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!