MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Guardians||-1.5 (+159)||O 8.5 (+101)||-126|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-188)||U 8.5 (-128)||+108|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: Bibee (R) MIL: Peralta (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Following a big two-homer game last time out, Willy Adames leads the Milwaukee Brewers (39-36) into action as +108 underdogs against the Cleveland Guardians (36-39). First pitch from Progressive Field at 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, live on BSGL. Tanner Bibee will get the ball for Cleveland while Milwaukee will counter with Freddy Peralta.
Guardians vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians have the No. 27 offense in MLB play scoring 3.9 runs per game (294 total runs).
- The Guardians have hit 49 home runs this season, the lowest total in MLB action.
- Cleveland is 17th in MLB with a .245 batting average.
- The Guardians rank 22nd in baseball with an on-base percentage of .309.
- Cleveland is slugging .370, the third-lowest average in MLB.
- The Brewers have scored the 26th-most runs in the league this season with just 305 (4.1 per game).
- Milwaukee’s 85 home runs rank 15th in Major League Baseball.
- The Brewers have a team batting average of just .227 this season, which ranks 29th among MLB teams.
- Milwaukee has an on-base percentage of .304 this season, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Brewers rank 27th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .376 this season.
Guardians vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians have won 54.3% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (19-16).
- Cleveland has gone 12-12 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -126 or shorter (50% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Guardians a 55.8% chance to win.
- In the 61 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Cleveland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-36-0).
- The Guardians have collected a 32-29-0 record ATS this season.
- The Brewers have entered the game as underdogs 30 times this season and won 14, or 46.7%, of those games.
- Milwaukee is 12-12 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +108 or more on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 48.1% chance of a victory for the Brewers.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 26 of its 60 opportunities.
- The Brewers are 25-36-0 against the spread in their 61 chances this season.
|Tanner Bibee (CLE)||Pitcher||Freddy Peralta (MIL)|
|3 – 2||W/L||5 – 6|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads Cleveland in batting average (.290) and home runs (12) this season, while also chipping in with 46 RBI.
- Among all hitters in Major League Baseball, Ramirez’s home run total places him 42nd and his RBI tally ranks him 19th.
- Ramirez is batting .364 with one homer during his last five outings and is on a five-game hitting streak.
- Steven Kwan has collected 79 hits this season and has an OBP of .341. He’s slugging .357 on the year.
- Kwan ranks 310th in homers and 168th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Kwan enters this game on a seven-game hit streak. He’s hitting .273 during his last five games.
- Josh Naylor leads Cleveland in batting average (.290) and runs batted in (55) this season while also slugging nine homers.
- Andres Gimenez has 59 hits and an OBP of .302 to go with a slugging percentage of .365 this season.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich leads the Brewers with a team-high batting average of .266.
- Yelich’s home run total ranks 93rd in MLB, and he is 89th in RBI.
- Adames has hit 12 home runs with 34 runs batted in. Both are team-highs.
- Adames ranks 42nd in homers and 85th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- William Contreras has 12 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 27 walks while batting .246.
- Brian Anderson’s 34 runs batted in lead his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!