MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Guardians||-1.5 (+115)||O 8.5 (-105)||-185|
|Athletics||+1.5 (-135)||U 8.5 (-120)||+156|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: Williams (R) OAK: Blackburn (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Oakland Athletics (19-56) will try to end their six-game losing streak when they visit the Cleveland Guardians (34-38) on Wednesday at 7:10 PM ET on BSGL. Sportsbooks consider the Guardians to be -185 favorites for the contest, while the Athletics are +156 underdogs looking for the upset. Cleveland’s Gavin Williams gets the start, and he’ll go against Oakland’s Paul Blackburn.
Guardians vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians have the No. 27 offense in MLB action scoring 3.9 runs per game (280 total runs).
- The Guardians have hit 46 home runs this season, the lowest total in baseball.
- Cleveland has the 18th-ranked batting average in the majors (.244).
- The Guardians’ .309 on-base percentage ranks 22nd in baseball.
- Cleveland is slugging .367, the third-lowest average in baseball.
- The Athletics have scored the fewest runs in the league this season with just 264 (3.5 per game).
- Oakland’s 69 home runs rank 22nd in Major League Baseball.
- The Athletics have a team batting average of just .221 this season, which ranks last among MLB teams.
- Oakland has an on-base percentage of .303 this season, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Athletics rank last in the majors with a .352 team slugging percentage.
Guardians vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians have won 17 of the 32 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (53.1%).
- Cleveland has gone 2-4 (winning only 33.3% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -185 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Guardians’ implied win probability is 64.9%.
- Cleveland has combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times this season for a 23-35-0 record against the over/under.
- The Guardians have a 31-27-0 record against the spread this season (covering 53.4% of the time).
- This season, the Athletics have been the underdog 64 times and won 17, or 26.6%, of those games.
- Oakland has a record of 10-34, a 22.7% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +156 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Athletics have a 39.1% chance to win.
- Oakland and its opponents have hit the over in 29 of its 61 games with a total this season.
- In 64 games with a spread this season, the Athletics are 32-32-0 ATS.
|Gavin Williams (CLE)||Pitcher||Paul Blackburn (OAK)|
|0 – 0||W/L||0 – 0|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads Cleveland in homers with 11 while also maintaining a team-best .283 batting average.
- Of all hitters in MLB, Ramirez’s home run total places him 54th and his RBI tally ranks him 25th.
- Ramirez is batting .348 with one homer during his last five outings and is riding a two-game hitting streak.
- Steven Kwan is batting .260 with an OBP of .336 and a slugging percentage of .353 this season.
- Kwan is 304th in baseball in home runs, and 169th in RBI.
- Kwan has a batting average of .333 during his last five games and is on a four-game hit streak.
- Josh Naylor leads Cleveland in runs batted in with 53 while batting .283 with eight homers.
- Andres Gimenez has 58 hits and an OBP of .307 to go with a slugging percentage of .372 this season.
- Gimenez is batting .300 with one homer over the course of his last five games. He also comes into Wednesday’s game looking to extend his five-game hitting streak.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Esteury Ruiz has racked up a team-best batting average of .265.
- In all of the majors, Ruiz is 340th in homers and 118th in RBI.
- Ruiz enters this game on a six-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is batting .270 with four doubles, three walks and three RBI.
- Brent Rooker has put his power on display as he paces his team with 13 home runs and 38 runs batted in.
- Rooker ranks 30th in homers and 55th in RBI among all major league batters this year.
- Ryan Noda is hitting .239 with 13 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 48 walks.
- Jace Peterson has four doubles, a triple, five home runs and 26 walks while batting .222.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!