MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Guardians||-1.5 (+118)||O 7.5 (-128)||-178|
|Athletics||+1.5 (-138)||U 7.5 (+101)||+151|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: Allen (L) OAK: Sears (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
After a four-hit game last time out, Josh Naylor leads the Cleveland Guardians (35-38) as -178 favorites against the Oakland Athletics (19-57). Action gets underway from Progressive Field at 1:10 PM ET on Thursday, live on BSGL. Cleveland’s Logan Allen gets the start, and he’ll go against Oakland’s JP Sears.
Guardians vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians score the fourth-fewest runs in baseball (287 total, 3.9 per game).
- The Guardians are last in MLB play with 47 home runs.
- Cleveland has the 17th-ranked batting average in the majors (.246).
- The Guardians’ .310 on-base percentage ranks 22nd in MLB.
- Cleveland’s .370 slugging percentage is the third-lowest average in MLB.
- The Athletics have scored the fewest runs in the league this season with just 270 (3.6 per game).
- Oakland has hit 70 homers this season, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Athletics have a team batting average of just .222 this season, which ranks last among MLB teams.
- Oakland has an on-base percentage of .303 this season, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Athletics rank last in the majors with a .352 team slugging percentage.
Guardians vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians have won 54.5% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (18-15).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -178 or shorter, Cleveland has a 3-4 record (winning 42.9% of its games).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Guardians have an implied win probability of 64%.
- In the 59 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Cleveland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-35-0).
- The Guardians have covered 52.5% of their games this season, going 31-28-0 against the spread.
- The Athletics have entered the game as underdogs 65 times this season and won 17, or 26.2%, of those games.
- Oakland is 11-36 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +151 or more on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 39.8% chance of a victory for the Athletics.
- So far this season, Oakland and its opponents have hit the over in 30 of its 62 games with a total.
- In 65 games with a spread this season, the Athletics are 33-32-0 ATS.
|Logan Allen (CLE)||Pitcher||JP Sears (OAK)|
|3 – 2||W/L||1 – 4|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads Cleveland with 11 home runs this season. He’s batting .290 with 44 RBI.
- Of all MLB hitters, Ramirez ranks 21st in batting average, 37th in on-base percentage, and 16th in slugging.
- Ramirez is batting .348 with one homer during his last five outings and is riding a three-game hitting streak.
- Steven Kwan has collected 77 hits this season and has an OBP of .340. He’s slugging .358 on the year.
- Kwan ranks 305th in home runs and 162nd in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Kwan has a batting average of .375 over the course of his last five outings and is on a five-game hit streak.
- Naylor has a .295 average this season with nine homers and 55 RBI.
- Andres Gimenez is batting .237 with an OBP of .303 and a slugging percentage of .367 this season.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Esteury Ruiz has accumulated a team-high batting average of .271.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Ruiz is 340th in home runs and 101st in RBI.
- Ruiz enters this game on a seven-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is hitting .308 with four doubles, two walks and five RBI.
- Brent Rooker has shown his power as he leads his team with 13 home runs and 38 RBI.
- Rooker is 31st overall in homers and 56th in RBI this season.
- Ryan Noda has 13 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 49 walks while batting .239.
- Jace Peterson has four doubles, a triple, five home runs and 26 walks while hitting .217.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!