MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, May 26, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Guardians||-1.5 (+159)||O 8.5 (+102)||-125|
|Cardinals||+1.5 (-188)||U 8.5 (-129)||+106|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: Bieber (R) STL: Liberatore (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. Cardinals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Nolan Gorman will look to extend his 15-game hitting streak when the St. Louis Cardinals (23-29) take on the Cleveland Guardians (21-28). The Guardians are listed as -125 favorites on the moneyline for the contest, which starts at 7:10 PM ET Friday, live on BSGL from Progressive Field. Cleveland’s Shane Bieber gets the start, and he’ll go against St. Louis’ Matthew Liberatore.
Guardians vs. Cardinals 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians are the lowest scoring team in MLB play averaging 3.4 runs per game (169 total).
- The Guardians have hit the fewest home runs in MLB action this season (30).
- Cleveland has the second-worst batting average in the majors (.223).
- The Guardians’ .296 on-base percentage is the second-worst in baseball.
- Cleveland is slugging .339, the lowest average in MLB.
- The Cardinals have scored 263 runs this season, which ranks fourth in MLB.
- St. Louis has hit 72 homers this season, which ranks fifth in the majors.
- The Cardinals’ .260 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking eighth in MLB.
- St. Louis is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking fourth with an OBP of .334.
- Fueled by 171 extra-base hits, the Cardinals rank fifth in MLB with a .438 slugging percentage this season.
Guardians vs. Cardinals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians have gone 9-13 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 40.9% of those games).
- Cleveland has gone 7-10 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -125 or shorter (41.2% winning percentage).
- The Guardians have an implied moneyline win probability of 55.6% in this matchup.
- Cleveland has played in 36 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 12 times (12-24-0).
- The Guardians have a 16-20-0 record ATS this season.
- This season, the Cardinals have been the underdog 18 times and won eight, or 44.4%, of those games.
- St. Louis is 4-5 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +106 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Cardinals, based on the moneyline, is 48.5%.
- Games involving St. Louis have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 21 of 37 chances this season.
- The Cardinals are 19-23-0 against the spread in their 42 chances this season.
|Shane Bieber (CLE)||Pitcher||Matthew Liberatore (STL)|
|3 – 3||W/L||1 – 0|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads Cleveland with a .266 batting average. He’s also hit six homers and has 25 RBI.
- Ramirez ranks 91st in Major League Baseball in homers, and 61st in RBI.
- Steven Kwan is batting .254 with an OBP of .342 and a slugging percentage of .339 this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Kwan ranks 303rd in home runs and 199th in RBI.
- Josh Naylor leads Cleveland in home runs (seven) and runs batted in (32) this season while batting .224.
- Naylor will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. In his last five games, he has a batting average of .263 with one homer.
- Josh Bell is batting .226 with an OBP of .340 and a slugging percentage of .341 this season.
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt has 16 doubles, nine home runs and 33 walks while batting .292.
- Among all batters in the majors, Goldschmidt’s home run total puts him 36th, and his RBI total ranks 61st.
- Gorman has hit 13 home runs with 40 RBI while batting .297. Those stats are all team-highs.
- Gorman ranks seventh overall in home runs and fifth in RBI this year.
- Gorman enters this game on a 15-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is hitting .375 with three doubles, four home runs, six walks and 12 RBI.
- Nolan Arenado is batting .264 with five doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 14 walks.
- Tommy Edman has nine doubles, two triples, six home runs and 12 walks while batting .277.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!