MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Chicago Cubs, including Cody Bellinger, will face Aaron Civale and the Cleveland Guardians on July 2 at 5:05 PM ET at Wrigley Field.
Game Info and Cody Bellinger Props
- Day: Sunday, July 2, 2023
- Time: 5:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MARQ
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -222)
Cody Bellinger Stats
- Bellinger has collected 52 hits this season and has an OBP of .336. He’s slugging .463 on the year.
- Bellinger has a batting average of .474 in his last outings and is working on a seven-game hit streak.
- He has collected a hit in 35 of 50 games this season (70.0%), with multiple hits in 12 games (24.0%).
- Looking at the 50 games he has played this year, he’s went deep in seven of them (14.0%), and in 3.3% of his plate appearances.
- In 36.0% of his contests this year, Bellinger has tallied at least one RBI. In three of those games (6.0%) he collected more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in one game.
Guardians Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 7.9 K/9 rate put together by the Guardians pitching staff ranks 28th in the majors.
- At 3.79, the Guardians have the sixth-ranked team ERA in MLB.
- Guardians hurlers have combined to give up 80 home runs (one per game). That’s the second-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- Civale (2-2) will take the mound for the Guardians, his eighth start of the season.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 3.18, 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .235 in seven games this season.
Bellinger’s recent games
- vs. Guardians on July 1: 3-for-4
- vs. Guardians on June 30: 2-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Phillies on June 29: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Phillies on June 28: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Phillies on June 27: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Cardinals on June 25: 1-for-3
- at Cardinals on June 24: 1-for-3, 1 R
- at Pirates on June 21: 0-for-2, 1 K
- at Pirates on June 20: 0-for-2, 1 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Pirates on June 19: 1-for-5, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!