MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, April 17, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
|Rockies||-1.5 (+130)||O 11.5 (-114)||-138|
|Pirates||+1.5 (-153)||U 11.5 (-106)||+118|
|Pitching Probables: COL: Freeland (L) PIT: Hill (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rockies vs. Pirates, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Colorado Rockies (5-11) hope to avoid their sixth straight defeat when they host the Pittsburgh Pirates (9-7) Monday at 8:40 PM ET on SportsNet RM. The Rockies are listed as -138 favorites to snap their losing skid, while the Pirates are +118 underdogs. Colorado’s Kyle Freeland and Pittsburgh’s Rich Hill have been named the starters for this contest.
Rockies vs. Pirates 2023 Key Stats
- The Rockies have the No. 24 offense in baseball scoring 3.9 runs per game (63 total runs).
- The Rockies average 0.9 home runs per game to rank 22nd in MLB play with 15 total home runs.
- Colorado ranks 12th in the majors with a .253 batting average.
- The Rockies are 25th in MLB with a .304 on-base percentage.
- Colorado ranks 19th in MLB with a .395 slugging percentage.
- The Pirates have scored the 23rd-most runs in the league this season with 66 (4.1 per game).
- Pittsburgh’s 19 home runs rank 10th in Major League Baseball.
- The Pirates’ .234 batting average ranks 23rd in the league this season.
- Pittsburgh has an OBP of .315 this season, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Pirates are 14th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .409 this season.
Rockies vs. Pirates Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rockies have been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Colorado has played as moneyline favorites of -138 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- The Rockies have a 58% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Colorado has played in six games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total two times (2-4-0).
- The Rockies have a 1-5-0 record against the spread this season (covering only 16.7% of the time).
- The Pirates have entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won three of those games.
- Pittsburgh has a record of 3-3 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +118 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Pirates, based on the moneyline, is 45.9%.
- Pittsburgh and its opponents have gone over the total this season in three of its six opportunities.
- In six games with a spread this season, the Pirates are 4-2-0 ATS.
|Kyle Freeland (COL)||Pitcher||Rich Hill (PIT)|
|2 – 0||W/L||0 – 2|
Rockies Key Hitters
- Elias Diaz leads Colorado in runs batted in with eight while batting .362, which is also best on the team.
- Of all MLB hitters, Diaz is 10th in batting average, 29th in on-base percentage, and 23rd in slugging.
- Charlie Blackmon has 16 hits and an OBP of .387 to go with a slugging percentage of .407 this season.
- Blackmon ranks 146th in homers and 208th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- C.J. Cron leads Colorado in home runs (four) and runs batted in (eight) this season while batting .236.
- Kris Bryant has collected 18 hits this season and has an OBP of .348. He’s slugging .393 on the year.
Pirates Key Hitters
- Bryan Reynolds has put up a team-high batting average of .317, while leading the Pirates in home runs (five) and runs batted in (15).
- Reynolds’ home run total ranks sixth in the big leagues, and he is seventh in RBI.
- Reynolds has hit safely in three games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .222 with an RBI.
- Andrew McCutchen is batting .298 with three doubles, two home runs and 11 walks.
- McCutchen ranks 79th overall in home runs and 127th in RBI this season.
- McCutchen has safely hit in four games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .211 with a double, a home run, three walks and three RBI.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes is hitting .186 with four doubles, a triple, a home run and five walks.
- Hayes has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .316 with two doubles, a triple, a home run, four walks and an RBI.
- Carlos Santana is hitting .228 with five doubles, two home runs and seven walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!