MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Sunday, Corbin Carroll and the Arizona Diamondbacks play the Houston Astros (with Cristian Javier on the mound). First pitch at Chase Field is scheduled for 3:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Corbin Carroll Props
- Day: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: ARID
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -103)
Corbin Carroll Stats
- Carroll’s batting average of .287 leads all Arizona hitters this season.
- Carroll is 45th in Major League Baseball in homers, and 70th in RBI.
- His batting average ranks 15th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 20th, and he is 19th in the league in slugging.
- In 66.7% of his 153 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 48 multi-hit games.
- In 24 games this year, he has gone deep (15.7% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.9% of his plate appearances.
- Carroll has produced at least one RBI in 34.6% of his games this season (53 of 153), with more than one RBI 18 times (11.8%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
Astros Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Astros has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- The Astros own a 3.95 team ERA that ranks eighth across all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have given up 201 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game, ranking them 22nd in baseball.
- The Astros’ Javier (9-5) will make his 31st start of the season.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 4.67, 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .237 in 30 games this season.
Carroll’s recent games
- vs. Astros on September 30: 0-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on September 29: 1-for-3, 1 BB, 2 SB
- at White Sox on September 28: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 SB
- at White Sox on September 27: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at White Sox on September 26: 0-for-4, 2 R, 1 BB
- at Yankees on September 25: 3-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 SB
- at Yankees on September 24: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 K
- at Yankees on September 22: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Giants on September 20: 4-for-5, 3 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 SB
- vs. Giants on September 19: 2-for-4, 2 R, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!