MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Corbin Carroll and the Arizona Diamondbacks take on the Milwaukee Brewers (with Corbin Burnes on the hill) at American Family Field. First pitch is at 7:08 PM ET.
Game Info and Corbin Carroll Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 7:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +600)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -222)
Corbin Carroll Stats
- Carroll is batting .287 to lead Arizona, while adding 25 homers and 75 runs batted in this season.
- Carroll ranks 46th in homers and 70th in RBI among all batters in Major League Baseball.
- Among the qualified batters, he ranks 15th in batting average, 20th in on-base percentage, and 17th in slugging.
- He has collected a hit in 102 of 153 games this season (66.7%), with multiple hits in 48 games (31.4%).
- He has left the park in 15.7% of his games in 2023, and 3.9% of his trips to the plate.
- Carroll has delivered an RBI in 53 of 153 games this year, with multiple RBI in 18 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
Brewers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Brewers’ 8.9 K/9 rate ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Brewers own a 3.74 team ERA that ranks first across all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Brewers pitchers have allowed 198 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 18th in the league.
- Burnes (10-8) will take to the mound for the Brewers and make his 33rd start of the season.
- The 28-year-old ranks 13th in ERA (3.39), fifth in WHIP (1.069), and 21st in K/9 (9.3) among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Carroll’s recent games
- vs. Astros on September 30: 0-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on September 29: 1-for-3, 1 BB, 2 SB
- at White Sox on September 28: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 SB
- at White Sox on September 27: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at White Sox on September 26: 0-for-4, 2 R, 1 BB
- at Yankees on September 25: 3-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 SB
- at Yankees on September 24: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 K
- at Yankees on September 22: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Giants on September 20: 4-for-5, 3 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 SB
- vs. Giants on September 19: 2-for-4, 2 R, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!