MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Corbin Carroll and the Arizona Diamondbacks will match up against starting pitcher Freddy Peralta and the Milwaukee Brewers on Wednesday at 7:08 PM ET at American Family Field.
Game Info and Corbin Carroll Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Time: 7:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +115)
Corbin Carroll Stats
- Carroll’s batting average of .287 leads all Arizona hitters this season.
- Carroll ranks 46th in homers and 70th in RBI this season.
- Among the qualified, he ranks 15th in batting average, 20th in on-base percentage, and 17th in slugging.
- He has reached base via a hit in 103 games this year (of 154 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 49 of those games.
- He has gone deep in 16.2% of his games this season, including 3.9% of his trips to the plate.
- Carroll has tallied an RBI in 54 games this year (35.1%), including 19 games with more than one RBI (12.3%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
Brewers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Brewers staff has put up a 8.9 K/9, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Brewers own a 3.74 team ERA that ranks first across all pitching staffs in baseball.
- The Brewers rank 18th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 198 (1.2 per game).
- The Brewers will send Peralta (12-10) to the mound for his 31st start this season.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 27-year-old’s 3.80 ERA ranks 25th, 1.111 WHIP ranks 11th, and 11.4 K/9 ranks fourth.
Carroll’s recent games
- at Brewers on October 3: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Astros on September 30: 0-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on September 29: 1-for-3, 1 BB, 2 SB
- at White Sox on September 28: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 SB
- at White Sox on September 27: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at White Sox on September 26: 0-for-4, 2 R, 1 BB
- at Yankees on September 25: 3-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 SB
- at Yankees on September 24: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 K
- at Yankees on September 22: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Giants on September 20: 4-for-5, 3 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!