MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Corbin Carroll and the Arizona Diamondbacks will take on starting pitcher Bobby Miller and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday at 9:07 PM ET at Dodger Stadium.
Game Info and Corbin Carroll Props
- Day: Monday, October 9, 2023
- Time: 9:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +135)
Corbin Carroll Stats
- Carroll’s batting average of .287 leads all Arizona hitters this season.
- Carroll is 46th in home runs and 70th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Among the qualifying hitters, he ranks 15th in batting average, 20th in on-base percentage, and 16th in slugging.
- He has gotten a hit in 105 of 156 games this season (67.3%), including 51 multi-hit efforts (32.7%).
- In 16.7% of his games this season, he has gone deep. He’s cleared the fence in 3.9% of his trips to the dish.
- Carroll has knocked in at least one run in 35.3% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 12.8% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in two contests.
Dodgers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Dodgers’ 8.6 K/9 rate ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Dodgers sport a 4.10 team ERA that ranks 13th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Dodgers pitchers have surrendered 200 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 21st in the league.
- The Dodgers’ Miller (11-4) will make his 23rd start of the season.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 3.76, 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .226 in 22 games this season.
Carroll’s recent games
- at Dodgers on October 7: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Brewers on October 4: 2-for-4, 1 R
- at Brewers on October 3: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Astros on September 30: 0-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on September 29: 1-for-3, 1 BB, 2 SB
- at White Sox on September 28: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 SB
- at White Sox on September 27: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at White Sox on September 26: 0-for-4, 2 R, 1 BB
- at Yankees on September 25: 3-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 SB
- at Yankees on September 24: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!