MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Corbin Carroll and the Arizona Diamondbacks take on the Seattle Mariners (with Logan Gilbert on the mound) at Chase Field. First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Corbin Carroll Props
- Day: Friday, July 28, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: ARID
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +110)
Corbin Carroll Stats
- Carroll is batting .291 to lead Arizona, while adding 21 homers and 57 runs batted in this season.
- Carroll is 19th in home runs and 41st in RBI in the bigs.
- Among qualifying hitters, he ranks 13th in batting average, 21st in on-base percentage, and seventh in slugging.
- He has gotten a hit in 66 of 96 games this year (68.8%), racking up more than one hit on 28 occasions (29.2%).
- He has left the yard in 20.8% of his games in 2023, and 5.3% of his trips to the dish.
- In 38 tilts this season (39.6%), Carroll has notched an RBI, and in 15 of those games (15.6%) he had two or more. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
Mariners Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Mariners has delivered a 9.2 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- The Mariners own a 3.89 team ERA that ranks eighth among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- The Mariners rank 11th in baseball in home runs allowed with 115 (1.1 per game).
- Gilbert (8-5) will take the mound for the Mariners, his 21st start of the season.
- The 26-year-old’s 3.88 ERA ranks 33rd, 1.039 WHIP ranks fourth, and 8.8 K/9 ranks 29th among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Carroll’s recent games
- vs. Cardinals on July 26: 3-for-4, 3 R, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Cardinals on July 25: 1-for-1, 2 RBI
- vs. Cardinals on July 24: 0-for-4, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Reds on July 23: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Reds on July 22: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- at Reds on July 21: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- at Braves on July 20: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Braves on July 19: 0-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Braves on July 18: 2-for-5, 3 R, 2 RBI, 2 K, 2 SB
- at Blue Jays on July 16: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!