MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Monday, Corbin Carroll will return to action for the Arizona Diamondbacks against Zack Wheeler and the Philadelphia Phillies at Citizens Bank Park. First pitch is at 8:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Corbin Carroll Props
- Day: Monday, October 16, 2023
- Time: 8:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +600)
- Total Bases Prop: 1+ total base (Odds: -192)
Corbin Carroll Stats
- Carroll’s batting average of .285 leads all Arizona hitters this season.
- Carroll is 46th in home runs and 66th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- He ranks 15th in batting average, 23rd in on base percentage, and 18th in slugging in MLB.
- He has picked up a hit in 106 of 158 games this year, including multiple hits in 50 contests.
- Looking at the 158 games he has played this year, he’s homered in 26 of them (16.5%), and in 3.9% of his plate appearances.
- Carroll has knocked in at least one run in 34.8% of his games this year, with two or more RBI in 13.3% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in two contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in baseball.
- The Phillies have the 12th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.03.
- Phillies pitchers have been tagged for the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (185 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Phillies will send Wheeler (13-6) to the mound for his 33rd start this season.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 33-year-old’s 3.61 ERA ranks 20th, 1.078 WHIP ranks eighth, and 9.9 K/9 ranks 12th.
Carroll’s recent games
- vs. Dodgers on October 11: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Dodgers on October 9: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 K, 3 BB, 1 SB
- at Dodgers on October 7: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Brewers on October 4: 2-for-4, 1 R
- at Brewers on October 3: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Astros on September 30: 0-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on September 29: 1-for-3, 1 BB, 2 SB
- at White Sox on September 28: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 SB
- at White Sox on September 27: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at White Sox on September 26: 0-for-4, 2 R, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!