MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Corbin Carroll and the Arizona Diamondbacks face the Philadelphia Phillies (with Aaron Nola on the mound). First pitch at Citizens Bank Park is scheduled for 8:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Corbin Carroll Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 17, 2023
- Time: 8:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: 1+ total base (Odds: -200)
Corbin Carroll Stats
- Carroll leads Arizona in batting with a .285 average while slugging 25 homers and driving in 76 runs.
- Carroll is 46th in home runs and 66th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Among qualifying batters, he ranks 15th in batting average, 23rd in on-base percentage, and 18th in slugging.
- He has collected a hit in 107 of 159 games this year (67.3%), with multiple hits in 50 games (31.4%).
- Looking at the 159 games he has played this year, he’s went deep in 26 of them (16.4%), and in 3.9% of his plate appearances.
- Carroll has picked up an RBI in 55 games this year (34.6%), including more than one RBI in 13.2% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on two occasions..
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 12th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.03.
- The Phillies have surrendered the 10th-fewest homers in the majors (185 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Phillies’ Nola (12-9) will make his 33rd start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 30-year-old’s 4.46 ERA ranks 35th, 1.151 WHIP ranks 16th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
Carroll’s recent games
- at Phillies on October 16: 1-for-4
- vs. Dodgers on October 11: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Dodgers on October 9: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 K, 3 BB, 1 SB
- at Dodgers on October 7: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Brewers on October 4: 2-for-4, 1 R
- at Brewers on October 3: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Astros on September 30: 0-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on September 29: 1-for-3, 1 BB, 2 SB
- at White Sox on September 28: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 SB
- at White Sox on September 27: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!