MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Corbin Carroll and the Arizona Diamondbacks will face starter Ben Lively and the Cincinnati Reds at Great American Ball Park on Friday at 7:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Corbin Carroll Props
- Day: Friday, July 21, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -333)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +290)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -129)
Corbin Carroll Stats
- Carroll is batting .286 to lead Arizona, while adding 19 homers and 51 runs batted in this season.
- Carroll is 18th in home runs and 49th in RBI this year.
- He ranks 21st in batting average, 23rd in on base percentage, and eighth in slugging in MLB play.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 68.9% of his games this season (62 of 90), picking up at least two hits 26 times (28.9%).
- Looking at the 90 games he has played this season, he’s hit a home run in 18 of them (20.0%), and in 5.1% of his plate appearances.
- Carroll has picked up an RBI in 34 games this year (37.8%), including more than one RBI in 14.4% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on two occasions..
Reds Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Reds staff has put up a 8.5 K/9, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- The Reds’ 4.76 team ERA ranks 26th in MLB.
- The Reds allow the fifth-most homers in the majors (130 total, 1.3 per game).
- Lively (4-5) will take to the mound for the Reds and make his 10th start of the season.
- The 31-year-old has pitched to a 3.72 ERA this season with 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.4 walks per nine across 11 games.
Carroll’s recent games
- at Braves on July 20: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Braves on July 19: 0-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Braves on July 18: 2-for-5, 3 R, 2 RBI, 2 K, 2 SB
- at Blue Jays on July 16: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Blue Jays on July 15: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Blue Jays on July 14: 2-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on July 9: 0-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on July 8: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Pirates on July 7: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 RBI, 2 SB
- vs. Mets on July 6: 0-for-2
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!