MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Texas Rangers, including Corey Seager, will take on Framber Valdez and the Houston Astros on October 16 at 4:37 PM ET at Minute Maid Park.
Game Info and Corey Seager Props
- Day: Monday, October 16, 2023
- Time: 4:37 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +360)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: +100)
Corey Seager Stats
- Seager’s batting average of .327 leads all Texas hitters this season.
- Seager is 16th in home runs and 27th in RBI this year.
- His batting average ranks fifth among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks ninth, and he is second in the league in slugging.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 77.6% of his games this season (97 of 125), picking up multiple hits 47 times (37.6%).
- In 32 games this season, he has hit a home run (25.6% of his games). He’s also homered in 6.2% of his plate appearances.
- In 45.6% of his games this year, Seager has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 18.4% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in 12 contests.
Astros Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.1 K/9 rate compiled by the Astros pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- At 3.94, the Astros have the eighth-ranked team ERA in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have allowed 201 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 22nd in baseball.
- The Astros’ Valdez (12-11) will make his 32nd start of the season.
- The 29-year-old ranks 15th in ERA (3.45), 13th in WHIP (1.126), and 22nd in K/9 (9.1) among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Seager’s recent games
- at Astros on October 15: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Orioles on October 10: 1-for-2, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- at Orioles on October 8: 0-for-1, 2 R, 5 BB
- at Orioles on October 7: 1-for-3, 2 BB
- at Rays on October 4: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Rays on October 3: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Mariners on October 1: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Mariners on September 30: 1-for-5, 1 R, 2 K
- at Mariners on September 29: 0-for-1, 2 BB
- at Mariners on September 28: 1-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!