MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Wrigley Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: MARQ
|Cubs||-1.5 (+153)||O 10.5 (-113)||-119|
|Mariners||+1.5 (-181)||U 10.5 (-107)||+101|
|Pitching Probables: CHC: Wesneski (R) SEA: Flexen (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Cubs vs. Mariners, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Chicago Cubs will take the field against the Seattle Mariners (4-7) on Tuesday. The game begins at 7:40 PM ET on MARQ, with the Cubs listed as -119 favorites on the moneyline. Chicago’s Hayden Wesneski and Seattle’s Chris Flexen have been named the starters for this contest.
Cubs vs. Mariners 2023 Key Stats
- The Cubs have the No. 18 offense in baseball scoring five runs per game (45 total runs).
- The Cubs have hit seven home runs this season, the fourth-lowest total in MLB action.
- Chicago ranks seventh in the majors with a .269 batting average.
- The Cubs rank 13th in MLB with a .332 on-base percentage.
- Chicago is 20th in MLB, slugging .383.
- The Mariners have scored the 18th-most runs in the league this season with 45 (4.1 per game).
- Seattle has hit nine homers this season, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Mariners have a team batting average of .229 this season, which ranks 24th among MLB teams.
- Seattle is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 27th with an OBP of .296.
- The Mariners are 21st in MLB with a slugging percentage of .370 this season.
Cubs vs. Mariners Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Cubs have not played as the moneyline favorite so far this season.
- Chicago has not played a game with moneyline odds of -119 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Cubs a 54.3% chance to win.
- Oddsmakers have not set an over/under for any of Chicago’s games so far this season.
- The Cubs have not had a spread set for a game this season.
- The Mariners will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Seattle has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +101 moneyline set for this game.
- The Mariners have a 49.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- This will be the first time this season Seattle will play in a game with a total set by sportsbooks
- The Mariners will be playing their first game this season with a spread.
|Hayden Wesneski (CHC)||Pitcher||Chris Flexen (SEA)|
|0 – 0||W/L||0 – 1|
Cubs Key Hitters
- Ian Happ has been key for Chicago with 10 hits, an OBP of .500 plus a slugging percentage of .533.
- Among hitters in MLB, Happ is 99th in homers and 64th in RBI.
- Dansby Swanson is batting .333 with an OBP of .415 and a slugging percentage of .389 this season.
- Swanson is 207th in MLB in home runs, and 166th in RBI.
- Nico Hoerner’s batting average of .341 leads all Chicago hitters this season.
- Patrick Wisdom’s three home runs are most among Chicago batters. He’s driven in six runs this season while slugging .655.
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France is hitting .313 with six doubles, a home run and three walks.
- France is 99th in homers and 64th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- France enters this matchup on an eight-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is hitting .273 with five doubles, three walks and three RBI.
- Julio Rodriguez’s two home runs are a team-high mark.
- Rodriguez ranks 39th in homers and 125th in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- Cal Raleigh has driven in a team-high seven runs batted in.
- Eugenio Suarez has a club-leading seven runs batted in and .326 batting average.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!