MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Tampa Bay Rays, including Curtis Mead, will take on Tyler Anderson and the Los Angeles Angels on August 18 at 9:38 PM ET at Angel Stadium of Anaheim.
Game Info and Curtis Mead Props
- Day: Friday, August 18, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -222)
Curtis Mead Stats
- Mead has five hits and an OBP of .304 to go with a slugging percentage of .238 this season.
- In three of seven games this year, he has picked up at least one hit, including one game where he registered multiple hits.
- He has yet to homer in seven games this year.
- Mead has zero RBI this season.
Angels Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Angels has delivered a 9.3 K/9 rate, which ranks sixth-best in MLB.
- The Angels sport a 4.59 team ERA that ranks 22nd among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Angels rank 22nd in baseball in home runs given up with 153 (1.3 per game).
- The Angels will hand the ball to Anderson (5-4) for his 21st start of the season.
- The 33-year-old has pitched in 21 games this season with an ERA of 5.28, a 1.96 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.523.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!