MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Tampa Bay Rays, Curtis Mead included, will play Ty Blach and the Colorado Rockies at 6:40 PM ET on Tuesday at Tropicana Field.
Game Info and Curtis Mead Props
- Day: Tuesday, August 22, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +650)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +120)
Curtis Mead Stats
- Mead has seven hits and an OBP of .353 to go with a slugging percentage of .276 this season.
- Mead has a batting average of .300 in his last outings and is on a four-game hit streak.
- In five of nine games this year, he has picked up at least one hit, including one game where he registered multiple hits.
- He has yet to go deep in nine games this season.
- Mead has tallied an RBI in one game this year, and in that game he drove in multiple runs.
Rockies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 7.1 K/9 rate compiled by the Rockies pitching staff ranks last in the majors.
- The Rockies own a 5.51 team ERA that ranks 29th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rockies pitchers have surrendered 177 total home runs at a clip of 1.4 per game (second-most in the league).
- The Rockies’ Blach (1-1) will make his sixth start of the season.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in 12 games this season with a 4.14 ERA, 3.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .311.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!