MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Sunday, Dane Myers and the Miami Marlins play the Baltimore Orioles (with Kyle Bradish on the mound). First pitch at Oriole Park at Camden Yards is scheduled for 1:35 PM ET.
Game Info and Dane Myers Props
- Day: Sunday, July 16, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +800)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -175)
Dane Myers Stats
- Myers has 10 hits and an OBP of .345 to go with a slugging percentage of .483 this season.
- He has collected a hit in six of eight games this year (75.0%), with multiple hits in four games (50.0%).
- He has hit a long ball in one of eight games (3.4% of his plate appearances).
- Myers has collected an RBI in six games this year (75.0%), including one multiple-RBI game.
Orioles Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Orioles has delivered a 9.2 K/9 rate, which ranks eighth-best in MLB.
- The Orioles have the 16th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.14.
- Orioles hurlers have combined to rank 18th in baseball in home runs allowed (108 total, 1.2 per game).
- Bradish (5-4) will take to the mound for the Orioles and make his 17th start of the season.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 3.32, a 3.43 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.179 in 16 games this season.
Myers’ recent games against Orioles
- at Orioles on July 15: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI
- at Orioles on July 14: 0-for-3, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!