MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Daniel Vogelbach and the New York Mets play the Baltimore Orioles (with Dean Kremer on the hill) at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. First pitch is at 7:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Daniel Vogelbach Props
- Day: Friday, August 4, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +600)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Daniel Vogelbach Stats
- Vogelbach is batting .230 with an OBP of .332 and a slugging percentage of .372 this season.
- In 46.7% of his games this year (35 of 75), he has collected at least one hit, and in eight of those contests (10.7%) he recorded multiple hits.
- In seven games this year, he has gone deep (9.3% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.1% of his plate appearances.
- In 26.7% of his contests this year, Vogelbach has picked up at least one RBI. In seven of those games (9.3%) he collected two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in three games.
Orioles Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Orioles staff is sixth in MLB with 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Orioles sport a 4.11 team ERA that ranks 13th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Orioles hurlers have combined to rank 14th in baseball in home runs given up (124 total, 1.1 per game).
- Kremer (10-4) will take to the mound for the Orioles and make his 23rd start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 27-year-old’s 4.66 ERA ranks 54th, 1.337 WHIP ranks 50th, and 8.3 K/9 ranks 38th.
Vogelbach’s recent games
- at Royals on August 2: 1-for-1
- vs. Nationals on July 30: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on July 29: 0-for-1, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on July 27: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Yankees on July 25: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Red Sox on July 23: 0-for-1, 1 K
- at Red Sox on July 22: 0-for-1
- at Red Sox on July 22: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. White Sox on July 20: 0-for-1, 1 K
- vs. White Sox on July 19: 1-for-3, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!