MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The New York Mets, Danny Mendick included, will play Ross Stripling and the San Francisco Giants at 7:10 PM ET on Sunday at Citi Field.
Game Info and Danny Mendick Props
- Day: Sunday, July 2, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +750)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +140)
Danny Mendick Stats
- Mendick had four doubles, a triple, three home runs and seven walks while hitting .289.
- He had a base hit in 21 of 29 games last season (72.4%), with at least two hits in seven of them (24.1%).
- In three of 29 games last year, he hit a long ball (10.3%). That’s a homer in 2.8% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
- Mendick picked up an RBI in 12 of 29 games last season (41.4%), with two or more RBIs in three of those games (10.3%).
Giants Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Giants averaged the 16th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league last season.
- Giants pitchers had a combined ERA of 3.89 last year, which ranked 15th in MLB.
- With just 132 homers allowed, the Giants ranked first in the league at preventing long balls.
- The Giants will hand the ball to Stripling (0-2) for his sixth start of the season.
- The 33-year-old has pitched to a 6.88 ERA this season with 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.5 walks per nine across 10 games.
Mendick’s recent games against Giants
- vs. Giants on June 30: 0-for-1, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!