MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Danny Mendick and the New York Mets face the Washington Nationals (with MacKenzie Gore on the hill). First pitch at Citi Field is scheduled for 7:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Danny Mendick Props
- Day: Friday, July 28, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: WPIX
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +850)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -175)
Danny Mendick Stats
- Mendick is batting .083 with an OBP of .154 and a slugging percentage of .167 this season.
- He has gotten a hit once in six games this season, with zero multi-hit efforts.
- In six games played this year, he has not cleared the fence.
- Mendick has zero RBI this season.
Nationals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Nationals has a collective 7.6 K/9 rate. That’s second-worst in the majors.
- The Nationals own a 4.94 team ERA that ranks 27th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Nationals give up the third-most homers in the majors (145 total, 1.4 per game).
- Gore (6-7) will take to the mound for the Nationals and make his 21st start of the season.
- The 24-year-old has pitched in 20 games this season with an ERA of 4.37, a 2.84 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.436.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!