MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Dansby Swanson and the Chicago Cubs face the Milwaukee Brewers (with Adrian Houser on the hill) at American Family Field. First pitch is at 8:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Dansby Swanson Props
- Day: Wednesday, July 5, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -270)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +115)
Dansby Swanson Stats
- Swanson has 84 hits and an OBP of .346 to go with a slugging percentage of .413 this season.
- Among qualifiers, he ranks 70th in batting average, 42nd in on-base percentage, and 95th in slugging.
- He has gotten a hit in 51 of 82 games this season (62.2%), including 23 multi-hit efforts (28.0%).
- He has hit a home run in 12.2% of his games in 2023 (10 of 82), leaving the yard in 2.7% of his trips to the plate.
- Swanson has produced an RBI in 26 games this season (31.7%), including nine multi-RBI outings (11.0%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
Brewers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Brewers has a collective 8.1 K/9 rate. That’s fifth-worst in MLB.
- The Brewers’ 4.12 team ERA ranks 14th in the majors.
- Brewers pitchers have surrendered 109 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game, ranking them 22nd in the league.
- The Brewers’ Houser (3-2) will make his ninth start of the season.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in 10 games this season with an ERA of 3.88, a 2.14 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.511.
Swanson’s recent games
- at Brewers on July 4: 2-for-6, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 3 K
- at Brewers on July 3: 2-for-4, 2 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Guardians on July 2: 0-for-5, 1 K
- vs. Guardians on July 1: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Guardians on June 30: 1-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Phillies on June 29: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Phillies on June 28: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Phillies on June 27: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Cardinals on June 25: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Cardinals on June 24: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!