MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
David Hamilton will be up against starting pitcher Jon Gray on Wednesday (at 7:10 PM ET) when the Boston Red Sox face the Texas Rangers at Fenway Park.
Game Info and David Hamilton Props
- Day: Wednesday, July 5, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +750)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -175)
David Hamilton Stats
- Hamilton is batting .120 with an OBP of .241 and a slugging percentage of .160 this season.
- He has recorded a hit in three of eight games this season, but he has no multi-hit games.
- In eight games played this season, he has not gone yard.
- Hamilton has zero RBI this season.
Rangers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Rangers staff has put up a 8.2 K/9, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Rangers own a 3.90 team ERA that ranks eighth across all pitching staffs in baseball.
- The Rangers have given up the eighth-fewest homers in the majors (90 total, one per game).
- The Rangers will send Gray (6-4) to the mound for his 16th start this season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 31-year-old ranks 15th in ERA (3.21), 10th in WHIP (1.069), and 48th in K/9 (7.6).
Hamilton’s recent games against Rangers
- vs. Rangers on July 4: 0-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!