MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Atlanta Braves, including Eddie Rosario, will face Lucas Giolito and the Los Angeles Angels on August 2 at 12:20 PM ET at Truist Park.
Game Info and Eddie Rosario Props
- Day: Wednesday, August 2, 2023
- Time: 12:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +130)
Eddie Rosario Stats
- Rosario is batting .248 with an OBP of .295 and a slugging percentage of .468 this season.
- His batting average ranks 95th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 130th, and he is 43rd in the league in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 59.1% of his 93 games this season, collecting at least two hits in 22.6% of those games.
- He has cleared the fence in 15.1% of his games in 2023, and 4.8% of his trips to the plate.
- In 26 tilts this year (28.0%), Rosario has notched an RBI, and in 13 of those games (14.0%) he had two or more. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Angels Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Angels has delivered a 9.2 K/9 rate, which ranks sixth-best in MLB.
- The Angels sport a 4.38 team ERA that ranks 19th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Angels hurlers have combined to rank 21st in baseball in home runs surrendered (133 total, 1.2 per game).
- Giolito (6-7) will take to the mound for the Angels and make his 23rd start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 29-year-old’s 3.85 ERA ranks 31st, 1.227 WHIP ranks 33rd, and 9.7 K/9 ranks 17th.
Rosario’s recent games
- vs. Angels on August 1: 1-for-1, 1 R
- vs. Angels on July 31: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Brewers on July 30: 0-for-3, 2 K
- vs. Brewers on July 29: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Brewers on July 28: 2-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Red Sox on July 26: 0-for-2, 1 K
- at Red Sox on July 25: 1-for-3
- at Brewers on July 23: 0-for-2
- at Brewers on July 22: 2-for-4, 1 K
- at Brewers on July 21: 0-for-4, 3 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!