MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Eddie Rosario and the Atlanta Braves will match up against starter Adrian Houser and the Milwaukee Brewers at Truist Park on Friday at 7:20 PM ET.
Game Info and Eddie Rosario Props
- Day: Friday, July 28, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +110)
Eddie Rosario Stats
- Rosario has collected 74 hits this season and has an OBP of .297. He’s slugging .466 on the year.
- Among the qualified, he ranks 96th in batting average, 125th in on-base percentage, and 43rd in slugging.
- He has recorded a hit in 52 of 88 games this season (59.1%), including 20 multi-hit efforts (22.7%).
- Looking at the 88 games he has played this year, he’s hit a home run in 13 of them (14.8%), and in 4.7% of his plate appearances.
- Rosario has produced at least one RBI in 27.3% of his games this season (24 of 88), with more than one RBI 11 times (12.5%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Brewers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Brewers’ 8.6 K/9 rate ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Brewers own a 3.89 team ERA that ranks eighth among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Brewers pitchers have surrendered 124 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game, ranking them 19th in the league.
- Houser (3-2) will take to the mound for the Brewers and make his 12th start of the season.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in 13 games this season with a 3.86 ERA, 7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .291.
Rosario’s recent games
- at Red Sox on July 26: 0-for-2, 1 K
- at Red Sox on July 25: 1-for-3
- at Brewers on July 23: 0-for-2
- at Brewers on July 22: 2-for-4, 1 K
- at Brewers on July 21: 0-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 20: 0-for-3, 2 K
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 19: 0-for-2
- vs. White Sox on July 15: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- vs. White Sox on July 14: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Rays on July 9: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!