MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Eddie Rosario and the Atlanta Braves will match up against starting pitcher Miles Mikolas and the St. Louis Cardinals at Truist Park on Tuesday at 7:20 PM ET.
Game Info and Eddie Rosario Props
- Day: Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Eddie Rosario Stats
- Rosario has 102 hits and an OBP of .310 to go with a slugging percentage of .476 this season.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average ranks 82nd, his on-base percentage ranks 109th, and he is 36th in the league in slugging.
- He has collected a hit in 71 of 119 games this season (59.7%), with multiple hits in 26 games (21.8%).
- In 18 games this season, he has gone deep (15.1% of his games). He’s also homered in 4.6% of his plate appearances.
- Rosario has tallied an RBI in 34 games this year (28.6%), including 18 games with more than one RBI (15.1%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
Cardinals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Cardinals has a collective 7.8 K/9 rate. That’s third-worst in the majors.
- The Cardinals sport a 4.67 team ERA that ranks 23rd among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Cardinals pitchers have been tagged for the first-fewest home runs in baseball (138 total, one per game).
- The Cardinals will send Mikolas (6-10) to the mound for his 30th start this season.
- The 35-year-old’s 4.66 ERA ranks 42nd, 1.308 WHIP ranks 38th, and 6.1 K/9 ranks 50th among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Rosario’s recent games
- at Dodgers on September 3: 0-for-3
- at Dodgers on September 2: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Dodgers on September 1: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Dodgers on August 31: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Rockies on August 29: 1-for-5, 1 R
- at Giants on August 27: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Giants on August 26: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 BB, 1 SB
- at Giants on August 25: 0-for-4
- vs. Mets on August 22: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Giants on August 20: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!