MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Eddie Rosario and the Atlanta Braves will take on starting pitcher Taijuan Walker and the Philadelphia Phillies at Citizens Bank Park on Monday at 1:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Eddie Rosario Props
- Day: Monday, September 11, 2023
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +125)
Eddie Rosario Stats
- Rosario has 112 hits and an OBP of .319 to go with a slugging percentage of .483 this season.
- Among qualifying batters, his batting average ranks 66th, his on-base percentage ranks 99th, and he is 31st in the league in slugging.
- Rosario has a batting average of .450 with one homer over the course of his last games and is on a six-game hit streak.
- He has picked up a hit in 77 of 125 games this year, including multiple hits in 29 contests.
- He has homered in 15.2% of his games this season, including 4.6% of his trips to the dish.
- In 28.8% of his games this year, Rosario has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 16.0% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in nine contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.1 K/9 rate compiled by the Phillies pitching staff ranks seventh in baseball.
- The Phillies’ 4.02 team ERA ranks 11th in the majors.
- Phillies hurlers have combined to give up 160 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the 10th-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- The Phillies will send Walker (15-5) to the mound for his 28th start this season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 31-year-old’s 4.21 ERA ranks 36th, 1.324 WHIP ranks 41st, and 7.5 K/9 ranks 40th.
Rosario’s recent games
- vs. Pirates on September 10: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 9: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 8: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Cardinals on September 7: 3-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI
- vs. Cardinals on September 6: 2-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Cardinals on September 5: 1-for-3, 1 R, 2 BB
- at Dodgers on September 3: 0-for-3
- at Dodgers on September 2: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Dodgers on September 1: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Dodgers on August 31: 0-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!