MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Monday, Endy Rodriguez and the Pittsburgh Pirates play the San Diego Padres (with Yu Darvish on the mound) at PETCO Park. First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Endy Rodriguez Props
- Day: Monday, July 24, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: SDPA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +700)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -161)
Endy Rodriguez Stats
- Rodriguez is batting .176 with an OBP of .222 and a slugging percentage of .412 this season.
- He has a hit in three of six games played this year (50.0%), but he’s yet to tally a multi-hit game.
- He has hit a home run in one of six games (5.6% of his plate appearances).
- This season, Rodriguez has an RBI in one game.
Padres Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Padres staff has put up a 8.8 K/9, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Padres own a 3.80 team ERA that ranks fifth among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- The Padres rank 12th in baseball in home runs allowed with 110 (1.1 per game).
- The Padres will send Darvish (7-6) to the mound for his 18th start this season.
- The 36-year-old has an ERA of 4.36, a 3.18 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.258 in 17 games this season.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!