MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Evan Carter and the Texas Rangers play the Seattle Mariners (with Bryce Miller on the hill) at Globe Life Field. First pitch is at 8:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Evan Carter Props
- Day: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW
Evan Carter Stats
- Carter has 11 hits and an OBP of .432 to go with a slugging percentage of .600 this season.
- In 58.3% of his games this season (seven of 12), he has collected at least one hit, and in three of those contests (25.0%) he recorded at least two hits.
- He has homered in two of 12 games this season, with a dinger in 4.5% of his plate appearances.
- Carter has collected an RBI in four games this season (33.3%), including one multiple-RBI game.
Mariners Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Mariners staff is eighth in baseball with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Mariners’ 3.72 team ERA is tops in MLB.
- Mariners hurlers have combined to surrender 169 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the seventh-fewest homers allowed in baseball.
- The Mariners’ Miller (8-5) will make his 24th start of the season.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 3.88, a 4.71 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.106 in 23 games this season.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!