MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Everson Pereira and the New York Yankees will take on starting pitcher Hunter Brown and the Houston Astros on Saturday at 7:10 PM ET at Minute Maid Park.
Game Info and Everson Pereira Props
- Day: Saturday, September 2, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet SW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +135)
Everson Pereira Stats
- Pereira has five hits and an OBP of .209 to go with a slugging percentage of .179 this season.
- In five of 11 games this season, he picked up a hit, but only one hit in each game.
- He has yet to hit a long ball in 11 games this year.
- Pereira has collected an RBI in three games this season (27.3%), including one multiple-RBI game.
Astros Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The nine K/9 rate compiled by the Astros pitching staff ranks 10th in baseball.
- The Astros own a 3.93 team ERA that ranks eighth across all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Astros hurlers have combined to rank 19th in baseball in home runs allowed (167 total, 1.2 per game).
- Brown (10-9) will take to the mound for the Astros and make his 25th start of the season.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 4.53, 10.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .264 in 25 games this season.
Pereira’s recent games against Astros
- at Astros on September 1: 1-for-4
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!