MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Fernando Tatis Jr. and the San Diego Padres play the Arizona Diamondbacks (with Ryne Nelson on the hill) at Chase Field. First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Fernando Tatis Jr. Props
- Day: Friday, August 11, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: ARID
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +130)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +200)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 3 total bases (Over odds: +115)
Fernando Tatis Jr. Stats
- Tatis is batting .256 with an OBP of .313 and a slugging percentage of .467 this season.
- Tatis is 37th in home runs and 51st in RBI this season.
- His batting average ranks 75th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 106th, and he is 44th in the league in slugging.
- He has reached base via a hit in 66 games this year (of 95 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 28 of those games.
- In 17 games this year, he has hit a long ball (17.9% of his games). He’s also homered in 4.4% of his plate appearances.
- Tatis has delivered an RBI in 36 of 95 games this season, with multiple RBI in 15 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
Diamondbacks Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Diamondbacks pitching staff is 23rd in MLB with a K/9 of 8.3.
- The Diamondbacks’ 4.65 team ERA ranks 25th in MLB.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have surrendered 143 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 21st in baseball.
- Nelson (6-6) will take to the mound for the Diamondbacks and make his 24th start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 25-year-old’s 5.16 ERA ranks 60th, 1.426 WHIP ranks 57th, and 5.9 K/9 ranks 63rd.
Tatis’ recent games
- at Mariners on August 9: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Mariners on August 8: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Dodgers on August 7: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Dodgers on August 6: 0-for-4
- vs. Dodgers on August 5: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Dodgers on August 4: 0-for-5, 1 K
- at Rockies on August 2: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 BB
- at Rockies on August 1: 1-for-5, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Rockies on July 31: 0-for-5, 2 K
- vs. Rangers on July 30: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!