MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Fernando Tatis Jr. will be up against starting pitcher Lance Lynn on Sunday (at 7:10 PM ET) when the San Diego Padres play the Los Angeles Dodgers at PETCO Park.
Game Info and Fernando Tatis Jr. Props
- Day: Sunday, August 6, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -270)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +300)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Fernando Tatis Jr. Stats
- Tatis has collected 101 hits this season and has an OBP of .323. He’s slugging .482 on the year.
- Tatis ranks 34th in home runs and 54th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Among qualifying batters, he ranks 57th in batting average, 91st in on-base percentage, and 31st in slugging.
- In 65 of 91 games this season (71.4%), he has picked up a hit. In 28 of those games, he had more than one hit (30.8%).
- He has hit a home run in 17 games this year (18.7%), going yard in 4.5% of his plate appearances.
- Tatis has picked up an RBI in 35 games this season (38.5%), including more than one RBI in 15.4% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on seven occasions..
Dodgers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Dodgers staff has put up a 8.6 K/9, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Dodgers’ 4.46 team ERA ranks 18th in the majors.
- Dodgers pitchers have surrendered 125 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game, ranking them 11th in baseball.
- Lynn (7-9) will take the mound for the Dodgers, his 23rd start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 36-year-old ranks 65th in ERA (6.32), 59th in WHIP (1.429), and ninth in K/9 (10.7).
Tatis’ recent games
- vs. Dodgers on August 5: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Dodgers on August 4: 0-for-5, 1 K
- at Rockies on August 2: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 BB
- at Rockies on August 1: 1-for-5, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Rockies on July 31: 0-for-5, 2 K
- vs. Rangers on July 30: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 SB
- vs. Rangers on July 29: 0-for-4
- vs. Rangers on July 28: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 3 K
- vs. Pirates on July 26: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on July 25: 1-for-4, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!