MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Saturday, Fernando Tatis Jr. and the San Diego Padres take on the San Francisco Giants (with Kyle Harrison on the hill) at PETCO Park. First pitch is at 8:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Fernando Tatis Jr. Props
- Day: Saturday, September 2, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: SDPA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +320)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +100)
Fernando Tatis Jr. Stats
- Tatis is batting .266 with an OBP of .329 and a slugging percentage of .463 this season.
- Tatis ranks 49th in baseball in home runs, and 50th in RBI.
- His batting average ranks 56th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 72nd, and he is 46th in the league in slugging.
- Tatis will look to extend his five-game hit streak. During his last outings, he’s batting .400 with one homer.
- He has picked up a hit in 81 of 116 games this year, including multiple hits in 35 contests.
- Looking at the 116 games he has played this season, he’s went deep in 19 of them (16.4%), and in 4% of his plate appearances.
- Tatis has picked up an RBI in 43 games this season (37.1%), including multiple RBI in 17 of them (14.7%).
Giants Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Giants’ 8.7 K/9 rate ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Giants sport a 3.99 team ERA that ranks 12th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Giants hurlers have combined to surrender 144 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the sixth-fewest homers allowed in baseball.
- Harrison will take to the mound for the Giants, his third start of the season.
Tatis’ recent games
- vs. Giants on September 1: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Giants on August 31: 2-for-4
- at Cardinals on August 30: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Cardinals on August 29: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Cardinals on August 28: 2-for-4, 3 R, 1 BB
- at Brewers on August 27: 0-for-4, 3 K, 1 BB
- at Brewers on August 26: 1-for-4, 1 R, 3 K
- at Brewers on August 25: 2-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Marlins on August 23: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Marlins on August 22: 0-for-2, 2 K, 2 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!