MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Monday, Fernando Tatis Jr. and the San Diego Padres play the Colorado Rockies (with Austin Gomber on the hill). First pitch at Coors Field is scheduled for 8:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Fernando Tatis Jr. Props
- Day: Monday, July 31, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: -129)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +200)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 3 total bases (Over odds: -125)
Fernando Tatis Jr. Stats
- Tatis has collected 99 hits this season and has an OBP of .332. He’s slugging .494 on the year.
- Tatis is 31st in MLB in homers, and 61st in RBI.
- Among qualifiers, he ranks 37th in batting average, 67th in on-base percentage, and 25th in slugging.
- In 63 of 86 games this year (73.3%), he has recorded a hit. In 28 of those games, he had more than one hit (32.6%).
- He has hit a home run in 18.6% of his games this season, including 4.6% of his trips to the dish.
- Tatis has tallied an RBI in 33 games this season (38.4%), including 12 games with more than one RBI (14.0%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Rockies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Rockies staff ranks last in MLB with a K/9 rate of 7.4.
- The Rockies own a 5.48 team ERA that ranks 29th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rockies give up the fourth-most homers in the majors (145 total, 1.4 per game).
- The Rockies’ Gomber (8-8) will make his 22nd start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 29-year-old’s 5.83 ERA ranks 61st, 1.444 WHIP ranks 54th, and 6 K/9 ranks 59th.
Tatis’ recent games
- vs. Rangers on July 30: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 SB
- vs. Rangers on July 29: 0-for-4
- vs. Rangers on July 28: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 3 K
- vs. Pirates on July 26: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on July 25: 1-for-4, 1 SB
- vs. Pirates on July 24: 0-for-4
- at Tigers on July 23: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Tigers on July 22: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Tigers on July 21: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Blue Jays on July 20: 1-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!