MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Fernando Tatis Jr. and the San Diego Padres take on the Detroit Tigers (with Reese Olson on the hill). First pitch at Comerica Park is scheduled for 6:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Fernando Tatis Jr. Props
- Day: Friday, July 21, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +260)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -117)
Fernando Tatis Jr. Stats
- Tatis leads San Diego in batting with a .286 average while slugging 17 homers and driving in 49 runs.
- Tatis is 29th in homers and 61st in RBI among all batters this season.
- He ranks 21st in batting average, 45th in on base percentage, and 11th in slugging in MLB.
- Tatis will look to extend his four-game hit streak. In his last games, he’s batting .278.
- He has picked up a hit in 58 of 77 games this year, including multiple hits in 26 contests.
- In 15 games this season, he has gone deep (19.5% of his games). He’s also homered in 4.8% of his plate appearances.
- Tatis has delivered an RBI in 30 of 77 games this season, with multiple RBI in 11 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Tigers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Tigers staff has put up a 8.4 K/9, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Tigers have the 19th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.39.
- Tigers hurlers have combined to rank 16th in baseball in home runs surrendered (112 total, 1.2 per game).
- Olson (1-3) will take to the mound for the Tigers and make his seventh start of the season.
- The 23-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with a 3.96 ERA, 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .212.
Tatis’ recent games
- at Blue Jays on July 20: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Blue Jays on July 19: 2-for-5, 2 K
- at Blue Jays on July 18: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Phillies on July 16: 1-for-2, 2 RBI
- at Phillies on July 15: 0-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Phillies on July 15: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Phillies on July 14: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Mets on July 9: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 K
- vs. Mets on July 8: 1-for-4
- vs. Mets on July 7: 1-for-5, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!