MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Francisco Lindor and the New York Mets play the Atlanta Braves (with Charlie Morton on the hill). First pitch at Citi Field is scheduled for 7:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Francisco Lindor Props
- Day: Friday, August 11, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +125)
Francisco Lindor Stats
- Lindor has collected 105 hits this season and has an OBP of .333. He’s slugging .469 on the year.
- Lindor ranks 23rd in homers and 26th in RBI in the majors.
- Among qualifiers, he ranks 100th in batting average, 71st in on-base percentage, and 41st in slugging.
- Lindor has a batting average of .444 over the course of his last outings and is working on a seven-game hit streak.
- He has picked up a hit in 64.0% of his 114 games this year, collecting multiple hits in 20.2% of them.
- He has hit a long ball in 22 games this year (19.3%), going yard in 4.5% of his plate appearances.
- Lindor has picked up an RBI in 41 games this year (36.0%), including multiple RBI in 15 of those contests (13.2%).
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Braves staff is fifth in MLB with 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Braves own a 3.97 team ERA that ranks ninth among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- The Braves have surrendered the fourth-fewest homers in the majors (124 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Braves will hand the ball to Morton (10-10) for his 23rd start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 39-year-old ranks 32nd in ERA (3.86), 60th in WHIP (1.439), and 17th in K/9 (9.6).
Lindor’s recent games
- vs. Cubs on August 9: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on August 8: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Cubs on August 7: 3-for-4, 3 R, 1 BB
- at Orioles on August 6: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Orioles on August 5: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Orioles on August 4: 2-for-3, 2 RBI
- at Royals on August 3: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Royals on August 2: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Royals on August 1: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on July 30: 3-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!