MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Freddie Freeman is riding a 26-game on-base streak as the Los Angeles Dodgers face starting pitcher Brandon Williamson and the Cincinnati Reds on Friday at 10:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Freddie Freeman Props
- Day: Friday, July 28, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet LA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +360)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -108)
Freddie Freeman Stats
- Freeman is batting .330 to lead Los Angeles, while adding 21 homers and 71 runs batted in this season.
- Freeman ranks 19th in homers and ninth in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Among qualifying batters, he ranks second in batting average, third in on-base percentage, and second in slugging.
- Freeman will look to extend his six-game hit streak. During his last outings, he’s batting .429 with three homers.
- He has gotten a hit in 79 of 101 games this year (78.2%), racking up more than one hit on 40 occasions (39.6%).
- He has hit a home run in 18.8% of his games in 2023 (19 of 101), leaving the yard in 4.5% of his trips to the plate.
- Freeman has produced at least one RBI in 41.6% of his games this season (42 of 101), with more than one RBI 16 times (15.8%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in 11 contests.
Reds Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Reds’ 8.5 K/9 rate ranks 19th in the majors.
- The Reds sport a 4.69 team ERA that ranks 25th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Reds hurlers combine to give up the fifth-most home runs in MLB (138 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Reds will send Williamson (2-2) to the mound for his 13th start this season.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in 12 games this season with an ERA of 4.45, a 2 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.261.
Freeman’s recent games
- vs. Blue Jays on July 26: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Blue Jays on July 25: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Blue Jays on July 24: 1-for-5, 1 K
- at Rangers on July 23: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 BB
- at Rangers on July 22: 4-for-5, 3 R, 2 HR, 3 RBI
- at Rangers on July 21: 2-for-4, 3 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 2 K, 2 BB
- at Orioles on July 19: 0-for-3, 2 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Orioles on July 18: 3-for-4, 2 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Orioles on July 17: 3-for-5, 2 R
- at Mets on July 16: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!