MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Geraldo Perdomo and the Arizona Diamondbacks will take on starter Bailey Ober and the Minnesota Twins at Target Field on Friday at 8:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Geraldo Perdomo Props
- Day: Friday, August 4, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +900)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +140)
Geraldo Perdomo Stats
- Perdomo is batting .274 with an OBP of .378 and a slugging percentage of .404 this season.
- Among qualifiers, he ranks 38th in batting average, 15th in on-base percentage, and 98th in slugging.
- In 51 of 90 games this season (56.7%), he has picked up a hit. In 24 of those games, he had more than one hit (26.7%).
- Looking at the 90 games he has played this season, he’s hit a long ball in five of them (5.6%), and in 1.5% of his plate appearances.
- In 25 tilts this year (27.8%), Perdomo has notched an RBI, and in eight of those games (8.9%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
Twins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Twins staff ranks first in MLB with 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- At 3.87, the Twins have the eighth-ranked team ERA in MLB.
- Twins hurlers have combined to rank 15th in baseball in home runs allowed (127 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Twins will send Ober (6-5) to the mound for his 18th start this season.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 17 games this season with a 3.19 ERA, 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .232.
Perdomo’s recent games
- at Giants on August 3: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Giants on August 2: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 SB
- at Giants on August 1: 1-for-3, 1 BB
- at Giants on July 31: 0-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Mariners on July 30: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Mariners on July 29: 2-for-4, 1 SB
- vs. Mariners on July 28: 1-for-5, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Cardinals on July 26: 2-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cardinals on July 24: 0-for-1, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Reds on July 23: 2-for-5, 1 R
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!