MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 14, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: Apple TV+
|Giants||-1.5 (+108)||O 7.5 (-169)||-149|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-126)||U 7.5 (+137)||+127|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Manaea (L) DET: Wentz (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants will take the field against the Detroit Tigers (3-9) on Friday. The game begins at 6:40 PM ET on Apple TV+, with the Giants listed as -149 favorites on the moneyline. Sean Manaea will get the ball for San Francisco while Detroit will counter with Joey Wentz.
Giants vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants rank 17th in runs scored with 58, 4.8 per game.
- The Giants rank third-best in MLB action with 21 total home runs.
- San Francisco’s .250 batting average ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Giants are 10th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .335.
- San Francisco ranks fifth in MLB, slugging .444.
- The Tigers have scored 36 runs (just 3.0 per game) this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- Detroit has hit just eight homers this season, which ranks 28th in the majors.
- The Tigers have a team batting average of just .200 this season, which ranks last among MLB teams.
- Detroit is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking last with an OBP of .267.
- The Tigers rank last in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .308 this season.
Giants vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- This is the first time this season the Giants are the moneyline favorite.
- San Francisco has not yet played as moneyline favorites of -149 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Giants’ implied win probability is 59.8%.
- San Francisco has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total two times this season for a 2-1-0 record against the over/under.
- The Giants have gone 2-1-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Tigers have won one out of the four games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Detroit has a record of 1-2 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +127 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Tigers have a 44.1% chance to win.
- Detroit’s games have gone over the total in two of its four chances.
- In four games with a spread this season, the Tigers are 2-2-0 ATS.
|Sean Manaea (SF)||Pitcher||Joey Wentz (DET)|
|0 – 0||W/L||0 – 2|
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada leads San Francisco with a batting average of .341. He’s also hit two home runs with five RBI.
- Estrada’s home runs put him 58th in Major League Baseball, and he is 131st in RBI.
- Michael Conforto leads San Francisco in home runs with three while driving in six runs and slugging .450.
- Conforto ranks 25th in homers and 93rd in RBI this year.
- Mike Yastrzemski is slashing .244/.277/.467 this season for the Giants.
- David Villar leads San Francisco in home runs with three while driving in seven runs and slugging .474.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Spencer Torkelson has a team-best six runs batted in.
- Among all batters in MLB, Torkelson’s home run total puts him 125th, and his RBI total ranks 93rd.
- Nick Maton has shown off his power as he leads his team with two home runs and six RBI.
- Maton currently is 58th in home runs and 93rd in RBI in the big leagues.
- Maton enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .278 with two doubles, two home runs, two walks and five RBI.
- Jake Rogers has launched a team-best two home runs.
- Riley Greene has a triple, a home run and three walks while batting .229.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!