MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 14, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
|Guardians||-1.5 (+109)||O 8.5 (-131)||-151|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-128)||U 8.5 (+108)||+129|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: Quantrill (R) WSH: Williams (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
A losing streak will come to an end Friday when the Cleveland Guardians (7-6), losers of two straight, take on the Washington Nationals (4-9). The Nationals are hoping to avoid their second loss in a row. The Guardians are -151 favorites to snap out of their slide when the teams hit the field at Nationals Park, with first pitch at 7:05 PM ET on MASN. Cleveland’s Cal Quantrill gets the start, and he’ll go against Washington’s Trevor Williams.
Guardians vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians rank 15th in runs scored with 58, 4.5 per game.
- The Guardians have hit six home runs this season, the second-lowest total in baseball.
- Cleveland has the 24th-ranked batting average in the majors (.235).
- The Guardians’ .327 on-base percentage ranks 14th in MLB.
- Cleveland’s .345 slugging percentage is the fourth-lowest average in baseball.
- The Nationals are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 27th with just 48 total runs (3.7 per game) this season.
- Washington has hit just five homers this season, which ranks last in the majors.
- The Nationals have a team batting average of .253 this season, which ranks 13th among MLB teams.
- Washington has an on-base percentage of .324 this season, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Nationals rank 28th in the majors with a .336 team slugging percentage.
Guardians vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians are the moneyline favorite in their first game this season.
- Cleveland has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -151 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Guardians a 60.2% chance to win.
- Bookmakers have set an over/under for only two of Cleveland’s games yet this season. It went 1-1-0 against the total.
- The Guardians have had a run line set for only two games this season, and failed to cover in both.
- The Nationals have been listed as the underdog three times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- Washington has played as an underdog of +129 or more twice this season and lost both games.
- The implied probability of a win by the Nationals, based on the moneyline, is 43.7%.
- In three games with a total set by oddsmakers this season, Washington and its opponents have not yet hit the over.
- The Nationals are 2-1-0 ATS in their three games with a spread this season.
|Cal Quantrill (CLE)||Pitcher||Trevor Williams (WSH)|
|0 – 1||W/L||1 – 1|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez is batting .294 with zero home runs and six RBI for Cleveland this season.
- Of all hitters in baseball, Ramirez’s home run total places him 235th and his RBI tally ranks him 92nd.
- Ramirez is batting .263 during his last five outings and is riding a two-game hitting streak.
- Steven Kwan has collected 15 hits this season and has an OBP of .394. He’s slugging .358 on the year.
- Kwan is 235th in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 49th in RBI.
- Kwan enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .278 over the course of his last five outings.
- Andres Gimenez leads Cleveland with a .308 batting average.
- Myles Straw leads Cleveland in batting average (.308) this season.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Alex Call has a team-best seven runs batted in.
- Call’s home run total ranks 124th in MLB, and he is 68th in RBI.
- Victor Robles has a club-high .359 batting average.
- Robles ranks 235th in home runs and 164th in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- Dominic Smith is batting .279 with five walks.
- Lane Thomas is batting .300 with two doubles and four walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!