MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Gunnar Henderson could notch his 100th run of the season (he needs two more) for the Baltimore Orioles versus Josiah Gray and the Washington Nationals at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. First pitch is at 6:35 PM ET.
Game Info and Gunnar Henderson Props
- Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
Gunnar Henderson Stats
- Henderson leads Baltimore in home runs with 27 while driving in 81 runs and slugging .493.
- Henderson ranks 32nd in home runs and 45th in RBI in the bigs.
- Among qualified hitters, his batting average ranks 79th, his on-base percentage ranks 68th, and he is 23rd in the league in slugging.
- He has reached base via a hit in 94 games this year (of 145 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 33 of those games.
- In 17.9% of his games this season, he has hit a long ball. He’s cleared the fence in 4.5% of his trips to the plate.
- In 31.7% of his games this season, Henderson has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 13.1% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in 12 contests.
Nationals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Nationals staff is 28th in MLB with a K/9 rate of 7.7.
- The Nationals’ 5.01 team ERA ranks 27th in baseball.
- The Nationals give up the most homers in the majors (240 total, 1.5 per game).
- The Nationals will send Gray (8-12) to the mound for his 30th start this season.
- The 25-year-old has pitched to a 4.00 ERA this season with 8 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 4.6 walks per nine across 29 games.
Henderson’s recent games
- at Guardians on September 24: 0-for-4, 1 BB
- at Guardians on September 23: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Guardians on September 22: 2-for-4, 3 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Guardians on September 21: 0-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Astros on September 20: 1-for-4, 3 K
- at Astros on September 19: 1-for-5, 1 RBI
- at Astros on September 18: 3-for-5, 3 R, 1 K
- vs. Rays on September 17: 0-for-5, 3 K
- vs. Rays on September 16: 3-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Rays on September 15: 0-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!