MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Gunnar Henderson could notch his 100th run of the season (he needs one more) for the Baltimore Orioles against Nick Pivetta and the Boston Red Sox at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. First pitch is at 7:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Gunnar Henderson Props
- Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +125)
Gunnar Henderson Stats
- Henderson’s 28 home runs are most among Baltimore batters. He’s driven in 82 runs this season while slugging .492.
- Henderson ranks 33rd in homers and 45th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Among qualifiers, he ranks 82nd in batting average, 74th in on-base percentage, and 25th in slugging.
- In 64.2% of his 148 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 34 multi-hit games.
- In 18.2% of his games this season, he has gone deep. He’s cleared the fence in 4.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Henderson has knocked in at least one run in 31.8% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 12.8% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in 12 contests.
Red Sox Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Red Sox pitching staff is 13th in the majors with a K/9 of 8.9.
- The Red Sox sport a 4.58 team ERA that ranks 21st among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Red Sox hurlers have combined to rank 25th in baseball in home runs given up (208 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Red Sox’s Pivetta (9-9) will make his 16th start of the season.
- The 30-year-old has pitched to a 4.25 ERA this season with 11.5 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.3 walks per nine across 37 games.
Henderson’s recent games
- vs. Red Sox on September 28: 0-for-3, 2 K
- vs. Nationals on September 27: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on September 26: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Guardians on September 24: 0-for-4, 1 BB
- at Guardians on September 23: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Guardians on September 22: 2-for-4, 3 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Guardians on September 21: 0-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Astros on September 20: 1-for-4, 3 K
- at Astros on September 19: 1-for-5, 1 RBI
- at Astros on September 18: 3-for-5, 3 R, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!