MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 22, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: BSSO
|Astros||-1.5 (+146)||O 8.5 (-112)||-111|
|Braves||+1.5 (-172)||U 8.5 (-113)||-105|
|Pitching Probables: HOU: Valdez (L) ATL: Wright (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Astros vs. Braves, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Houston Astros (10-10), led by Mauricio Dubon on a 15-game hitting streak, will meet the Atlanta Braves (14-6) Saturday at Truist Park. The Astros are -111 favorites for the matchup, which starts at 7:20 PM ET on BSSO. Houston’s Framber Valdez gets the start, and he’ll go against Atlanta’s Kyle Wright.
Astros vs. Braves 2023 Key Stats
- The Astros are the seventh-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.1 runs per game (102 total).
- The Astros are 18th in MLB play with 20 total home runs.
- Houston ranks ninth in the majors with a .253 batting average.
- The Astros are ninth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .332.
- Houston ranks 19th in MLB with a .387 slugging percentage.
- The Braves have scored the ninth-most runs in the league this season with 101.
- Atlanta has hit 27 homers this season, which ranks fifth in the majors.
- The Braves rank sixth in MLB with a .261 team batting average.
- Atlanta has an on-base percentage of .343 this season, which ranks fourth in baseball.
- The Braves rank fifth in the majors with a .438 team slugging percentage.
Astros vs. Braves Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Astros have won two of the six games they were the moneyline favorite this season (33.3%).
- Houston has gone 2-4 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -111 or shorter (33.3% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Astros a 52.6% chance to win.
- Houston has combined with opponents to go over the total six times this season for a 6-3-0 record against the over/under.
- The Astros are 5-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Braves will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Atlanta has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -105 odds on it winning this game.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Braves have a 51.2% chance to win.
- So far this season, Atlanta and its opponents have hit the over in seven of its nine games with a total.
- The Braves are 3-6-0 ATS in their nine games with a spread this season.
|Framber Valdez (HOU)||Pitcher||Kyle Wright (ATL)|
|1 – 2||W/L||0 – 0|
Astros Key Hitters
- Kyle Tucker has been key for Houston with 20 hits, an OBP of .424 plus a slugging percentage of .515.
- Tucker’s home runs rank him 25th in baseball, and he ranks 18th in RBI.
- Yordan Alvarez is batting .262 this season with a team-high five home runs and 23 RBI.
- Alvarez ranks 11th in MLB in home runs, and first in RBI.
- Alex Bregman is slashing .231/.355/.346 this season for the Astros.
- Bregman is batting .316 with two homers over the course of his last 10 outings while also on a four-game hitting streak.
- Dubon leads Houston with a .343 batting average.
- Dubon is batting .318 during his last five outings. He also comes into Saturday’s game looking to extend his 15-game hitting streak.
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. paces the Braves with a team-best batting average of .369.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Acuna ranks 64th in homers and 58th in RBI.
- Matt Olson has shown off his power as he leads his team with six home runs and 20 runs batted in.
- Olson currently is fifth in homers and third in RBI in the major leagues.
- Sean Murphy is hitting .250 with seven doubles, four home runs and 15 walks.
- Austin Riley has three doubles, four home runs and 11 walks while batting .293.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!