MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 18, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet SW
|Astros||-1.5 (+137)||O 8.5 (-136)||-149|
|Reds||+1.5 (-161)||U 8.5 (+107)||+127|
|Pitching Probables: HOU: Blanco (R) CIN: Weaver (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Astros vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Houston Astros (39-32) will look to Jose Altuve, red hot after a four-hit game, to lead them in a matchup with the Cincinnati Reds (36-35) on Sunday at 2:10 PM ET on SportsNet SW. The Astros are -149 favorites for the contest, according to bookmakers. Houston’s Ronel Blanco gets the start, and he’ll go against Cincinnati’s Luke Weaver.
Astros vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Astros rank 17th in runs scored with 314, 4.4 per game.
- The Astros average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 16th in MLB action with 80 total home runs.
- Houston has the 18th-ranked batting average in MLB (.244).
- The Astros rank 21st in MLB with a .314 on-base percentage.
- Houston’s .398 slugging percentage is 15th in MLB.
- The Reds are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking 10th with 335 total runs this season.
- Cincinnati’s 59 home runs rank 27th in MLB this season.
- The Reds have a team batting average of .255 this season, which ranks 11th among MLB teams.
- Cincinnati has an OBP of .332 this season, which ranks fifth in MLB.
- Fueled by 207 extra-base hits, the Reds rank 19th in MLB with a .397 slugging percentage this season.
Astros vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Astros have won 22 of the 40 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (55%).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -149 or shorter, Houston has a record of 18-8 (69.2%).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Astros a 59.8% chance to win.
- Houston has played in 59 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-32-0).
- The Astros have a 28-29-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Reds have entered the game as underdogs 49 times this season and won 25, or 51%, of those games.
- Cincinnati has a record of 15-16 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +127 on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 44.1% chance of a victory for the Reds.
- So far this season, Cincinnati and its opponents have hit the over in 31 of its 56 games with a total.
- The Reds are 35-24-0 against the spread in their 59 chances this season.
|Ronel Blanco (HOU)||Pitcher||Luke Weaver (CIN)|
|1 – 0||W/L||1 – 2|
Astros Key Hitters
- Kyle Tucker is batting .281 with nine home runs and 40 RBI for Houston this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Tucker ranks 34th in batting average, 42nd in on-base percentage, and 64th in slugging.
- Alex Bregman has collected 63 hits this season and has an OBP of .332. He’s slugging .372 on the year.
- Bregman is 76th in home runs and 37th in RBI in the bigs.
- Jeremy Pena has collected 66 base hits, an OBP of .308 and a slugging percentage of .419 this season.
- Pena enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s batting .364 during his last five outings.
- Mauricio Dubon leads Houston in batting average (.290) this season while adding three home runs and 15 RBI.
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India leads the Reds with nine home runs and 38 runs batted in.
- In all of the majors, India ranks 76th in home runs and 43rd in RBI.
- Spencer Steer’s nine home runs and .278 batting average both lead his team.
- Steer ranks 76th among hitters in MLB in home runs, and 52nd in RBI.
- TJ Friedl is batting .307 with 12 doubles, three triples, three home runs and 14 walks.
- Tyler Stephenson has 12 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 27 walks while batting .257.
- Stephenson has safely hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .300 with a double, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!