MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 9, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Astros||-1.5 (+132)||O 7.5 (-131)||-125|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-156)||U 7.5 (+103)||+106|
|Pitching Probables: HOU: Javier (R) CLE: Allen (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Astros vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cleveland Guardians (29-33) look to Jose Ramirez, coming off a three-homer game, in a matchup with the Houston Astros (36-27) Friday at 7:10 PM ET on BSGL. The Guardians are +106 underdogs for the contest, according to oddsmakers.
Cristian Javier takes the mound for Houston while Logan Allen is Cleveland’s starter for the contest.
Astros vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Astros have the No. 15 offense in baseball scoring 4.5 runs per game (283 total runs).
- The Astros are 14th in baseball with 70 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Houston has the 17th-ranked batting average in MLB (.246).
- The Astros rank 20th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .315.
- Houston’s .398 slugging percentage ranks 17th in baseball.
- The Guardians have scored the 28th-most runs in the league this season with just 231 (3.7 per game).
- Cleveland ranks last in Major League Baseball with just 39 home runs as a team.
- The Guardians’ .237 batting average ranks 21st in the league this season.
- Cleveland has an on-base percentage of .303 this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The Guardians are 29th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .358 this season.
Astros vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Astros have won 57.1% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (20-15).
- Houston has gone 19-11 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -125 or shorter (63.3% winning percentage).
- The Astros have a 55.6% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Houston has combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times this season for a 23-28-0 record against the over/under.
- The Astros have a 26-24-0 record against the spread this season (covering 52% of the time).
- This season, the Guardians have won nine out of the 24 games, or 37.5%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Cleveland has entered 18 games this season as the underdog by +106 or more and is 8-10 in those contests.
- The Guardians have a 48.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Cleveland have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 17 of 49 chances this season.
- The Guardians have an ATS record of 27-21-0 in 48 games with a spread this season.
|Cristian Javier (HOU)||Pitcher||Logan Allen (CLE)|
|7 – 1||W/L||3 – 2|
Astros Key Hitters
- Yordan Alvarez is batting .272 this season with a team-high 17 home runs and 55 RBI.
- Including all hitters in baseball, Alvarez is fourth in home runs and first in RBI.
- Alex Bregman is batting .250 with an OBP of .348 and a slugging percentage of .403 this season.
- Bregman ranks 58th in home runs and 30th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Kyle Tucker has collected 59 base hits, an OBP of .343 and a slugging percentage of .440 this season.
- Jeremy Pena has 58 hits and an OBP of .301 to go with a slugging percentage of .415 this season.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Ramirez has launched a team-high nine home runs.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Ramirez is 58th in home runs and 34th in RBI.
- Ramirez heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .227 with a double, three home runs, a walk and six RBI.
- Steven Kwan is hitting .256 with 14 doubles, a triple, two home runs and 31 walks.
- Among all MLB hitters, Kwan is 285th in home runs and 195th in RBI.
- Josh Naylor paces the Guardians in runs batted in (43) and has racked up a team-high batting average of .277.
- Naylor takes an eight-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last 10 games he is hitting .471 with six doubles, a home run, four walks and 11 RBI.
- Andres Gimenez is hitting .241 with 11 doubles, two triples, three home runs and 10 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!